Thursday, January 14, 2010

Many I miss...

Today Decided to give myself a break after 2 busy weeks.
Met with J today... been a while since we had lunch together.

was very happy.

I love bus rides... ever I mention? *smile*

On my way home... sitting in the bus, I got a call from J.USS and W.USS ...hahaha they say they miss me... so adorable! I miss all of them too!

After hanging up, with MP3 in my ears... I quickly fell into a feeling... i miss so many... ah gong (s).... ah ma (s).... cousins... niece... friends... and those whom might have once crossed paths with me.

feeling a little down, a tear naturally rolled off my face...I quickly wiped it, hoping no one actually saw me....

B. ah gong...
I miss you so much! I last remembered seeing you, when I was 8 years old, during your birthday.

A.ah gong...
I miss you too. I remember taxi rides, bah guas....kisses on the cheek... hugs... your motivation...*crys* I miss you.

I LOVE YOU...




Always your grand daughter.... Gina

No comments: