Sunday, January 17, 2010

Possible

its only 3 weeks since 2010 started...

I'm pushing forward my will power to be the Gina I want to be. Happy...

I'm cleaner, fresher, have feel absolutely great.

I'm very determined to push forward. Regardless how many tried to bring me down.

Perhaps a few are... could be disappointed in the some choices i've made for myself this year.

Yes...I could have hurt you...disappoint you...but I'm still here...

Someone told me something yesterday,
" THANK YOU for your presense."
" Not a problem, we're just doing our job." I replied.
" No...its like, you can be here physically, but no presense... but your presense is felt."


No matter how early I have to wake up, no matter how tired I am, no matter how much I have to do, no matter i gotta to use the UPAPA for my feet every night, no matter if i feel down and out on certain days...

That makes all the difference for me really.
I'm that simple.

Happy...

Tried and trial to make everyone happy..but I am not... but I guess that's not the point... because, I'll never make anyone happier...

everything starts from me... when I'm happy everyone else will be too...specially the ones who love me...

My mum, dad, sister, friends are rooting for me to do well... giving me the support i need and more... being there for me.

THANK YOU.

STAY HAPPY.

I'm still always forever here too...


No comments: